4/18/2013

Too Close



 All my days I spend at school and home , nothing interesting or exciting . On Monday I've visited my dressmaker, who sews a dress  for my Graduation, can't wait when everything will  done
I waited patiently for my new things but know i wanna say .that they are absolutely awful .Shirts have just a terrible texture and maybe it was  the first and the last time when i wore it  . But i love this picture , so strong and bright .
Few words about my look . It's something like " Punk Rock " - gold chain, black leather jackets and big T-shirt .
     jackets ( Pull and Bear )  , jeans ( Bershka ) , watch ( Casio )


Quote of the Day

                              “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
― Mahatma Gandhi



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий